Thursday, September 6, 2012

Here's a bit of fun project I'd like to share with you on an old chair that I found.


It's very easy to change out the look of any dining chair. The seat usually is held on by 4 screws.
Once removed you can cover with whatever fabric you like.
2 and a half yards of 54 inch wide fabric will do 6 chairs.

I chose a french inspired fabric for my chair. After taking off the seat, I painted the body white.
While my paint dried I covered the old seat with my  new fabric by using a staple gun.
When dry I added my new covered seat.

I think it would look kind of nice next to the French end table
partying with these other fine bloggers:
Beyond the Picket fence
White Wendesday
Vintage Inspiration Friday
French country Cottage

1 comment:

I love it when you read my blog and appreciate all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

speak to me!

I read every one of your comments, and appreciate them so much. Thanks for stopping by my blog :)