Thursday, July 30, 2020

Blessed and Thankful
I have always been a fan of old book decor.
I think half the fun is searching for books in the colors that you are decorating your home, and combining them together. 
My house is mostly in shades of aqua and sand. So whenever I find books in those colors, I grab them up. 






for this one with the photo I added a clothespin and some found capeze shells to turn a simple book into a photo frame. 

Lately I have been working on stuff that leans toward the Farmhouse look. Creating book stacks that can be used as simple decor with inspirational sayings on them.
Blessed and Thankful...





I used four books here to create 2 separate stacks which can be arranged in many ways.  In my Etsy



with a photo


Versatile and fun 


come join the Linky parties 


Thursday                                            Favorite Things at Follow the Yellow Brick Home,

 Farmhouse Friday @ the Painted Hinge












No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you read my blog and appreciate all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

speak to me!

I read every one of your comments, and appreciate them so much. Thanks for stopping by my blog :)