Friday, April 27, 2012

My first post via my iphone

I haven't done this before but I thought it was time to try posting via my phone. It is always with me and I always take pics with it so why not?

Have you ppsted from your phone yet?
I didnt even know you could until today. 5 minutes ago. On the off chance i googled blogger app foe i phone and viola !! There it was! So i am checking this out with some recent vintage finds.
You can post pics right from this application. You can either access pics on your phone or open camera app and take one to post! Pretty cool.
I think this might be a new favorite app.

3 comments:

  1. WOW! I wish I was still using a smart phone! My phone took better pictures than the camera I bought to replace it. A couple of years ago this app would have been my right hand. Finally got a new camera but still playing with it. Sounds like something you can really enjoy... especially while out, you don't have to wait to share the news. Have fun!! ~pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog and love it. New Follower. Great photos!


    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it that you posted from your phone:) That is blog dedication!

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you read my blog and appreciate all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

speak to me!

I read every one of your comments, and appreciate them so much. Thanks for stopping by my blog :)