Thursday, February 24, 2011

My Review of Color Story 24" Pure White Counter Stool

Originally submitted at All Barstools

Give your home a new and refreshed look with the Color Story Pure White Counter Stool. It is a classic 'schoolhouse' style vertical slat counter stool with camel shaped crest rail, saddle shaped wood seat, and open box stretched tapered legs. Having this piece will no...


Love love love

By Eileen from nj on 2/24/2011

 

5out of 5

Great stool that tucks under easily and is comfy. It is made of real wood which makes it sturdy but it isnt heavy. Even my contractoer who rehabbed my kitchen and is 6 foot 4 found it to be comfy and asked me where I found this deal. See this in action at http://cottagebeachhouse.blogspot/2011/02/kitchen-island-hutch-design-and-french.html

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you read my blog and appreciate all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

speak to me!

I read every one of your comments, and appreciate them so much. Thanks for stopping by my blog :)