Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Special bargain from last Christmas

I am relaxing in my sunroom, breathing the wonderful salty air.i just threw my new cushions on my wicker chairs. I got them at Christmas time ! Just now opening the shore house. I was shopping at Ross in December and came across these big fluffy ((perfect match to my sofa)) chair cushions for 5 bucks each!! Wow what a bargain! So i grabbed em and stuffed em in a bag all winter. Now here they are all cozy and fluffy!
Rediculously huge! And i love it!!
Come on in and have a seat.!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I love that wicker chair. It is perfect for relaxing and if you are alone looking back at the wonderful memories with your friends and love ones, it feels great when your sitting in that wonderful chair. Thank you for providing this.

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you read my blog and appreciate all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

speak to me!

I read every one of your comments, and appreciate them so much. Thanks for stopping by my blog :)