Monday, November 25, 2019

A trip to the Archetechtural Salvage in Sarasota Florida

Yippee, This would be heaven for me! Sarasota Architectural Salvage.. inside and out!


They have all kinds of architectural pieces and stuff that been recycled and reused in combinations that make my head spin!
this table looks like it is made from old train wheels
This cabinet is made from salvaged wood and a stain glass piece. Oh I wish I had a spot for it!
I adore it.



A nice assortment of drawers used as shelving... I love this look.


I got me another door! They had tons of them. this one will go in my booth in Cape May when I get back to New Jersey. I think it will be a great place to hang things on.



I went looking for shutters for my courtyard. I found 2 of these gorgeous and unique pieces.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you read my blog and appreciate all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

speak to me!

I read every one of your comments, and appreciate them so much. Thanks for stopping by my blog :)