Monday, September 26, 2011

Rescue an Old Chair with New Fabric

Today, a fabric that I carry in my fabric store on etsy was featured on a blog about decorating to make your home soft and restful. Shulman Art
The fabric is a waverly fabric called Millbrook stripe in the colorway Cadet blue.
I have used it in my own home down the shore, to cover a chair that was in dire need of being rescued.

I posted about it last year when I first began my blog.

I was inspired by a photo in a magazine and determined to make that chair look similar.



The before of that chair is really not pretty, but it was and is very comfy.

So surf on over to Shulman Art blog for creative living and check out their other decorating ideas.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What a difference the new fabric made. Great job! laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that fabric! It just makes me think of the shore. Thanks so much for the kind words on my rocking chair post too. I'm now following you. You have such great taste! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you read my blog and appreciate all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

speak to me!

I read every one of your comments, and appreciate them so much. Thanks for stopping by my blog :)