Monday, December 12, 2011

Before and after French Provincial table

I should have been Christmas shopping but..
This morning while I had my coffee, I transformed this table with a nice cleaning and freshened it up with some creamy white paint.

This is how it looked when I found it. It was in dire need of some care, some love, some TLC.
And since painting and working with my hands is good therapy for me, I was in the mood today.



It has the prettiest marble top

And now it's quite the gem...Don't ya think?

What a difference some paint makes, huh?


I put this one in my booth in North End Garage in Cape May New Jersey.

2 comments:

  1. You did a great job with the table, turned out lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the transformation! It looks fantastic! Your Christmas dining room decor is wonderful! I have enjoyed my visit to your blog and am your newest follower,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you read my blog and appreciate all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

speak to me!

I read every one of your comments, and appreciate them so much. Thanks for stopping by my blog :)