Thursday, July 28, 2011

Free 411 calls and voice navigation caught my eye



Did you ever get frustrated having to call customer service because your cell phone isn't working? Only to find out your not eligible to have it fixed or get a new phone unless you sign in for another 2 years!!
And why would you want to sign in for 2 more years if your not happy with the service they are currently providing?
I think some carriers are finally catching on to the craziness of this idea.
I recently discovered something called Straight Talk,and I think that they get it!
I can't stop thinking about the money I will save, specifically on my kids phones. 
I just want good service at a reasonable price. They have some awesome features.
  • No contracts, no surprise bills!

  • Unlimited Monthly service is only $45, and includes calls, text, picture messaging, and web.
  • Straight Talk only uses trusted phone manufacturers like LG, Motorola, Kyocera, Nokia and Samsung.
  • No contracts
  • International Long Distance:
  • • Straight Talk International Long Distance Service is a flexible prepaid calling service that enables you to make international calls from your home, cell or office phone at low rates. 
  • call a friend

This part I love.
  • 411 calls are included at no extra charge.
I don't know about you but  my 411 calls have been costing me way too much. I love the idea of cutting my cell phone bill in half. This feature alone had me at "Hello"


This is an especially great plan for the kids, because mine go through phones like candy
• Reconditioned phones are available from $10.00 with camera, mp3 player, mobile web access, and blue-tooth capability. Great for young users!
And I really like this feature, a voice navigation system., check out how this works.
It certainly gives you food for thought, if you are having an issue with the steep rise of your cell phone costs.
One happy camper,who switched to Straight Talk ..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v…

Visit Sponsor's Site

This post brought to you by Straight Talk. All opinions are 100% mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you read my blog and appreciate all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

speak to me!

I read every one of your comments, and appreciate them so much. Thanks for stopping by my blog :)