Tuesday, August 2, 2011

for Sweet Shot Tuesday

I just discovered this blog and they are having a photo challenge, called Sweet Shot Tuesday. So I thought I would jump in.
My favorite shot this week is of the lighthouse gardens down the street from my cottage at the beach.
They have a sweet spot that is perfect for the sweet shot.

It's a little hideaway. and I love how cool and cozy... when you open the gate, there is a little bench.


 That just lures you to come in and sit for a bit, out of the hot summer sun.
And so I do... sit among it's lush greenery of impatiens.
There is an old chippy urn to my left, almost burried.
And now, as  I make my way back out  through the garden gate, to join my daughter, on our way to the beach, I roll over in my mind what a wonderfully blessed life I live.
 Savoring our last moments of summer, before college begins.



She is patiently waiting and chatting on her phone, in the garden room.....
........Off to the beach
Sweet Shot Tuesday

A Beach Cottage- Good Life
Faded Charm- White Wednesday

4 comments:

  1. LOVE this. that pathway is so peaceful and pretty. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right...so cute and peaceful too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool! Thanks for sharing.
    Jeanni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pics and the place is so serene and romantic! Thanks for adding your link to Beach Cottage Good Life Wednesdays.

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you read my blog and appreciate all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

speak to me!

I read every one of your comments, and appreciate them so much. Thanks for stopping by my blog :)