Thursday, August 4, 2011

What makes me Smile

I smile at lots of stuff.

  • My granddaughter the most.


  • Heading to the beach on one of those glorious summer days in August when the Atlantic is warm.




  • Seeing an unusual bird on the way.


The Hereford Lighthouse gardens

A visit from a dragonfly on the beach, just sitting for a spell on the arm of my chair!

Miss dragonfly was so close we could see her cleaning her head!

It made us both smile! My daughter got her face up close to it's!

And she still ddn't fly away

And a finger laid next to her didn't even budge her,


All these things made me smile last week. The thing about life that's good is, there's always something to make us smile. Different each day.
When you think about yesterday, what made you smile ? or laugh out loud?
How about this morning? Maybe something cute your little boy or girl did.
Maybe a treasure you found out thrifting?

I want to hear what has made you crack a grin lately. Let me know. I love your comments. They make me feel connected with you.
There is a fun photo challenge and it's never to late to join it.
 This is week 2 and the challenge is What makes You Smile? Come have some fun.
Photography Challenge: Week #2

8 comments:

  1. Ain't nature grande? I love seeing it through our kiddos eyes! Makes me smile, too!
    Thanks for poppin' by!
    Kerry at housetalkn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gardens look lovely! And you gotta love when the bugs don't fly away. LOL Thanks for your comment on my blog :) I'm gonna folow yours... you look like a pretty interesting person :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! Great photos! The beach makes me smile too, but it's been a long time since I've been to one...
    Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I wish I was at the beach right not, instead of heading back to work!! Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures! The Hereford Lighthouse Gardens look beautiful! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of your pictures are great. I just love the dragonfly one. Too cute!

    Jeanna @ dramaqueenseams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Hereford Lighthouse garden. We have been doing the Lighthouse Challenge for the last 10 years and that's always a highlight for me. Lovely pictures - they made me smile.

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you read my blog and appreciate all your comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

speak to me!

I read every one of your comments, and appreciate them so much. Thanks for stopping by my blog :)